Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD or RGN )
Service type: Specialist Residential Service for adults with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and acquired brain injury
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: £14.64 per hour ( £33,500 per annumm ) excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time, 44 hours per week
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD to work within a Specialist Residential Service in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. This facility offers specialist nursing care for adults with physical disabilities, intellectual disabilities, mental health needs, complex needs and acquired brain injury. The service also caters for those with early onset dementia. The service is in a convenient location, close to shops and is on a local bus route.
- Carry out general nursing responsibilities including the overall well-being of the residents and assisting with the formulation and implementation of nursing standards within the unit.
- To carry out on-going assessments to determine individual needs and assist with the formulation of personal care plans.
- Work closely with the residents to promote greater independence and encourage a wide range of activities.
- Candidates should be RMN or RNLD or RGN qualified.
- Have previous experience within a nursing role working with adults with learning disabilities and/ or Mental Health / challenging behaviours.
- Candidates must be have a valid and up to date PIN.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- A bespoke personal development programme with continuing professional development
- Free parking
- Free life cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Clinical handovers are paid for
- Employee discount scheme
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Sick pay at the Managers discretion