Registered nurse – Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: East London
Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
Salary: £27,000 - £31,500 Paid Breaks £1000 welcome bonus based on 42 hours and dependant on skills and capabilities
Hours: Full time or Part time
Shifts: Days or Nights
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 welcome Bonus*
Further details –
If you are a registered nurse either newly qualified or experience that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
I am looking for registered nurses who will play a key role within this modern purpose built care home. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Palliative, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s and Dementia nursing.
The manager in the service can be very accommodating with regards to shift patterns offering days or nights as well as long or shorter shifts. Shifts usually run 8-8 or short shifts running from 8am – 2pm or 2pm – 8pm.
• Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
• You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
• Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home’s profile within the community
• It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay