Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Adult Low Secure - York, Yorkshire - £26,000 - £31,500 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) on behalf of an Adult Low Secure Ward in York, Yorkshire.
This role is suitable for a Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) who is looking for progression within their nursing career. With opportunities to progress into managerial positions or specialist nurse positions such as nurse prescribing.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) role include:
- Excellent salary of up to £31,500 per annum
- £1,000 annual loyalty bonus
- Pension scheme
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Annual salary reviews
As a Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ), you will be responsible for:
- assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ), you will have:
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: [Click here to apply] or email: [Click here to apply]