*We offer Preceptorship for newly Qualified Nurses*
Salary: £13 - £14.80 / hour
As a Registered Nurse at Sussex Healthcare you will monitor patient care according to the facility's policies.
Day to day tasks of the Registered Nurse:
- Take nursing history through interviewing and observing service users.
- Maintain accurate clinical observations of the service users condition.
- Interpret the significance of data to the service users condition and progress.
- Communicate effectively with the service users, their relatives and co-workers.
- Liaise with medical, para-medical staff and case managers in the delivery of care.
- Maintain standards in accordance with Sussex Health Care policies and procedures.
- Maintain standards of conduct and dress to sustain the confidence of service users and visitors, in accordance with the NMC and Sussex Health Care Mission statement.
Benefits of the Registered Nurse:
- £13 - £14.80 / hour (negotiable, depending on experience)
- 50p more per hour for weekends and double pay for bank holiday
- Preceptorship for newly Qualified Nurses
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house Training Academy, where you can complete Management courses
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer a friend bonuses
- plus, many more!
Requirements for the Registered Nurse role:
Winners of the West Sussex Care Accolades 'Employer of the year' award 2016!
- Valid NMC PIN is mandatory
- Good communication skills
- Willingness for personal development
- Strong team player
We believe that the great service we provide is all down to the great people we employ and we strongly believe in investing in people to fulfil their potential. Education and training are a key part of our quality strategy. Are you passionate about providing excellence??Are you looking to join an award winning company……Join us at Sussex Healthcare!!