Registered Nurse RGN/RN or RMN - Bank
Base Pay : £14.00 - £14.50 /Hour
Other Pay : Competitive
Location : UK-Stoke on Trent
Site or Unit :
Westfield Lodge Care HomeAddress :
Weston Coyney Road Stoke-on-Trent ST3 6ESContracted Weekly Hours : Bank
Westfield Lodge is a 48 bed home registered for both residential and nursing care, providing high quality care for people over 65 years of age. The home works closely with the local community and is developing links with the local voluntary and charity sectors, regularly hosting charity events and fairs. We have a varied activities calendar for our residents. Having use of a shared minibus means we provide activities away from the home such as trips to the seaside as well as regular visits from professional acts and home-run activities like domino's and our weekly bingo session. We continually strive for excellence in all our nursing care ensuring there are link nurses for key areas like Infection Control and Tissue Viability.Westfield Lodge is located in Weston Coyney which is between Longton and Meir. We have plenty of free on-site parking, alternatively we are on a bus route and there is a railway station in Longton.
As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.