Are you a talented Registered Nurse/RGN/Staff Nurse?
We have exciting opportunities here at The Fremantle Trust for people who recognise the importance of care.
You will receive a competitive salary of £14.00 - £17.00 per hour + £2.50 enhancement for weekend shifts and £4.00 enhancement for bank holidays
Established since 1992, The Fremantle Trust are an award winning charity and not-for-profit organisation that provides first class care and support for older people and adults with learning disabilities. Today, we have 1,800 staff supporting over 2,000 residents at 58 services across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes and North London.
We are looking for Relief (Bank) Registered Nurses/RGN/RMN/Staff Nurses to join our teams in our Older People Services across the Buckinghamshire area.
Your daily duties will be to:
· Provide respectful high-quality nursing for residents
· Plan, write, implement and review support plans
· Support the staff team to achieve excellent nursing and care
· Ensure that residents receive planned or urgent health care whenever required
The successful candidate will have:
· A passion for providing quality care
. A live NMC PIN number
· Clinical knowledge with experience as a Registered Nurse/RGN/RMN/Staff Nurse in a care or
· Experience in catheterisation (male and female), wound care, venepuncture
and PEG feeds
· A reliable, trustworthy and flexible approach to work
In return, we offer:
· £14 - £17 per hour (depending on experience) plus enhancements for working weekend and
· Support to provide evidence for NMC revalidation requirements
· Fully paid comprehensive induction to the company, on-going training and
. Personal Accident cover
· Company pension scheme (4% employer contributions)
. Perkbox - a free discount scheme giving you money-off in over 50 high street
shops, free mobile phone insurance, 50% off, or 2-for-1 offers in more than 7,000 restaurants,
discounted gym membership
. Free staff uniform
. Free DBS check
. Free on-site parking