Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Rochester, Kent
Salary: £25,000 - £31,000
Hours: Full or Part time(Up to 48 hours) Days and Nights Currently Available
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to join an award winning nationwide healthcare company. This home cares for older people that suffer from a variety of needs and physical frailties, as well as specialist dementia care. Providing the service users with a supportive and safe environment, while serving in both clinical and nursing capacities, the role is far more than the often thought misconception of being deskilled in role - there is every chance to develop and grow your skills both informally and with formal qualifications, including Registered Manager Awards. The home is very large sized, with 6 smaller units to make the case loads more manageable - as a result there are numerous management opportunities to progress into.
You will receive a comprehensive induction package, continuous training and ongoing support to up-skill and develop yourself - if you are looking to progress into senior management positions, there are no limits to how far you can go. The outstanding national healthcare provider has repeatedly been voted as the only healthcare organisation within " The Times' Top 25 big business' to work for " - an accolade voted for by their own staff members which is a fantastic testimony to the support and fantastic working atmosphere they have helped to develop. As a result, my client is huge on career progression, and is looking for those who have high aspirations and ambitions and are looking to progress in their career.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a nurse with a passion to develop, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.