This facility is one of London's most prominent and newly-refurbished acute private hospitals. This prestigious hospital is renowned as one of the best equipped multidisciplinary private hospitals in London. It provides outstanding medical and surgical specialities as well as a purpose built intensive care unit and a range of theatre units all supported by world class doctors, nurses and allied health professionals. This hospital prides itself on patient care and providing the best support possible for patients.
Our client is seeking a passionate and professional Resident Medical Officer - SPR Doctor to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification
- Fully registered with the GMC
- Successful completion of MRCS and MRCP or equivalent
- Current license to practice
- Advanced Life Support provider
- Successful completion of blood transfusion training
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.