This facility is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospitals. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility deals with both Adult and Paediatric patients within Cardiac, Cancer and Neurosciences among others. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Resident Medical Officer -ITU/Critical Care to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Management of acute related emergencies. MBBS or equivalent medical qualification
- Fully registered with the GMC and current licence to practice.
- SPR/Registrar Level practice experience essential in Critical Care.
- Evidence of achievement of Foundation competences from a UKFPO affiliated Foundation Programme
- Evidence of successful completion of CT/ST1 & 2 training/competences
- Post holder must hold current ALS certificate
Please note that this role is offered on a full time, permanent, basis (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available