Are you looking for a Resident Medical Officer position?
Want to work with an independent specialist hospital?
Search Medical is collaborating with a specialist private hospital that is know for its impeccable healthcare to their patients. They are looking for a Resident Medical Officer to provide medical support to all patients and staff.
The Resident Medical Officer will:
* Provide medical cover
* Be the Team Lead and be immediate first line resuscitation to patients
* Work closely with the Consultants
* Discuss medication, administer intravenous medications and phlebotomy with patients
* Spend time in Theatre and the imaging department
* Write accurate patient notice notes in accordance with company policy
* MBBS or equivalent
* 2 years' experience in medicine and surgery
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation who can offer very competitive pay rates, training and development opportunities.
If you're looking for a change or keen to know more, please send your CV to [Click here to apply] or call Charlotte on [Click here to apply]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.