Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people with disabilities?
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Residential Support Workers to be based in Lingfield, Surrey with a minimum of 6 months experience in Care.
£9.32-£10.48 / 35 - 42 hours per week
On-going contract with a chance to become permanent within 6 months.
Free Mini Bus Service
Start Date; 12th September 2017
You'll be supporting young people with epilepsy, learning disabilities and neurological conditions up to the age of 25. The work is varied and you'll expect to be involved in various different elements of their lives including:
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* To create in conjunction with other members of staff a caring, safe and acceptable atmosphere.
* Supporting at all times the long term aim for student independence by encouraging the growth of these skills.
* To lead and participate in various recreational, educational and social activities and to accompany students either to other areas of the site or off site for scheduled meetings or activities.
* To undertake the role of Keyworker for a specified number of students, with special responsibility to ensure a consistency of the support provided and to identify any issues concerning development.
* Attending meetings, in conjunction with the line manager.
What You'll Need:
You'll receive specialised training with opportunities for further learning and development along the way.
If this role sounds perfect for you, click apply to send your CV or contact Katelyn Byrne at the Crawley Branch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.