RGN - Registered Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - Sheffield - Salary up to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Size of Facility: 120 bedded service
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Deputy Manager who is Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualified to join a well-respected and regarded Private Nursing Home in Sheffield.
The company is one of regions most respected providers of private health care and provide care to patients with various conditions, but specialize in elderly care.
They have a long standing reputation for excellence with patients, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognized with awards and accolades.
The benefits of this RGN - Registered Deputy Manager role include:
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- A contributory pension scheme.
As an RGN - Registered Deputy Manager, your duties will include:
- Assist in auditing Care plans to ensure best practice is followed.
- Responsible for monitoring the state of wellbeing of each resident
- Being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, ensuring that new needs are met and written records are amended to reflect any variation.
- Assist in managing the catering function to ensure suitable meals are served and dietary requirements are met.
- Management & Administration
- Support the Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives. To become knowledgeable and competent in managing the Home.
- Ensure any accidents or incidents are properly recorded and reported
- Prepare the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
- Assist with managing the administration, care, catering, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance functions of the home.
- Manage, monitor and maintain budgets for the Care Home
- Attend all relevant staff meetings.
- HR, Training & Development
- Adhere to all HR policies and procedures
- Assist with recruitment and selection of new staff members in line with the recruitment policy.
- Assist the Home Manager to monitor and control sickness absence in line with company policy.
As a RGN - Registered Deputy Manager, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
If this sounds like the next step for you, give Brian a call on [Click here to apply]. Or alternatively email and up to date CV to [Click here to apply]