Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD / RGN
Service Type: Neurodisability Centre
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Salary: £14.50 per hour - increases to £15 per hour on completion of 3 month probation ( £29,000 per annum )
Hours: Full-time or Part Time hour’s available, permanent position
Further details: Appoint Group are currently working with one of the UK’s largest healthcare providers for individuals with mental health needs and learning disabilities. A very exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced nurse (RMN or RNLD or RGN) to join their small neurodisability centre in Crewe. The hospital has a very close knit team which comprises of Support Workers , Staff nurses , Physiotherapists , Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists , Ancillary staff , Personal Activity Leaders and a Consultant Psychologist. The hospital is in a very central location and is ideally situated on local bus routes to call local towns.
Person Specification / Job Description: This position is to join the team of clinical staff and assist with the medications, care planning, assessments and evaluations of patients’ needs. You will be a Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD or RGN ) and have up-to-date clinical knowledge and skills. It would be strongly advantageous to have experience with people with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs. We welcome applications from newly-qualified nurses and offer a fantastic preceptorship programme.
• Career Development – clear pathway for progression within the company
• Personal & Professional Development throughout your career with the company - you will be provided with all statutory training as well as other specific training, according to the needs of your role. This incorporates an induction specifically tailored for your role and many training course options.
• A bespoke personal development programme
• Free meals
• Free parking
• Free uniform
• Free life cover
• Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
• Continuing professional development
• You will also be entitled to a contributory pension scheme
• An employee discount scheme
• 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave.