The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• RGN/RMN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
• A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
• The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
• Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary.
• 20 days paid holiday, plus statutory days.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development.
• The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued.
• A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
• Free parking, free uniform and subsidised meals.
Closing date for applications - 7th April 2017
We reserve the right to close adverts before the published closing date due to high volumes of applications received or extenuating circumstances. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from your submitting your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.