RGN - Staff Nurse - Elderly Care - Nursing Home - Telford, West Midlands - £17 per hour
Working Hours: Full Time Days
Benefits: Competitive salary, Pension scheme and progression opportunities
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN ) to join this medium sized elderly and dementia nursing home in Telford as Staff Nurse.
You will be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) with proven experience working in a similarly clinical position with a passion for working with the elderly.
You will have up to date clinical skills and a real passion for pioneering the highest level of care. The home has in place an experienced team structure which permits the home manager to work in a hands on way on the floor alongside the team.
Benefits for RGN - Staff Nurse include:
- Competitive salary
- Thorough induction and comprehensive training programme
- Support through revalidation process
- Career development opportunities
The role of the RGN - Staff Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN - Staff Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A registered nursing qualification ( RGN )
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: [Click here to apply] or send your CV to [Click here to apply]