Registered Nurse - RGN - Treatment Centre & Day Surgery Unit - Portsmouth, Hampshire - Salary: £28,750 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a fantastic day surgery team at a Treatment Centre based in Portsmouth.
My client are a growing business who deliver exceptional care and support for their clients. They are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who is looking to take on a new challenging but rewarding role within their treatment centre and day surgery unit.
Within this role you will rotate throughout all the day surgery units including pre-assessment, pre and post operative, endoscopy and theatres which is an excellent opportunity to gain more clinical knowledge and expand on your clinical skills. As a Registered Nurse - RGN, your duties will include:
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will have:
- The Nurse delivers patient focussed care which includes; assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of care.
- This requires the position to have highly developed acute nursing and technical skills pertinent to the specialist area
- Participates in a rotation throughout all of the day surgery areas of pre-assessment, pre and post operative, endoscopy and theatres.
- Follows current shift patterns and the annualised hour's system adopted by the unit
- Is aware of the applicable National Minimum Standards in relation to the Healthcare Commission's annual inspection.
- Plays an active role in adhering to the outcomes and action plans for Clinical and Non-Clinical Risk Assessments for Patient Care and the Environment
- To maintain standards of infection control within the ward and during clinical care and to assist patients to maintain their own infection control needs
- A RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For full job description, or to discuss the role further please call Steve on [Click here to apply] or email [Click here to apply]