Registered Nurse / RGN (Medical and Nursing)
£24,000 - £29,000 DOE
Permanent Full Time 37.5 hours (will consider part time applications)
Eclypse Recruitment is looking to recruit an enthusiastic RGN. We are inviting applications for the position of Registered Nurse, reporting to the Ward Manager to join the clinical team based at Doncaster in Yorkshire. Our client is one of the leading providers of private patient and NHS Services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Our client offers hospital and day surgery facilities across the UK. An opportunity has arisen for a Staff Nurse to join the ward team.
Your duties will include:
The team provides a comprehensive range of care to all types of surgical patient's both pre and post operatively.
- The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality.
- The successful applicant will work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- Registered with the NMC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated Computer Skills
In return we offer:
- Salary £24,000-£29,000 in line with qualifications/experience up to
- Enhancements for unsocial hours
- 25 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Subsidised staff meals
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please contact Ellie Conlon at Eclypse Recruitment on [Click here to apply] or [Click here to apply]
KEYWORDS - Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, Doncaster, Private Hospital, Medical and Nursing, Yorkshire, Wards, Surgical, Medical and Nursing