RGN or RMN - Deputy Manager - Elderly & Dementia - Nursing Home - Harrogate, Yorkshire - £17 per hour / £38,896 per annum
I am currently recruiting a Deputy Manager ( RGN or RMN ) for a small nursing home in Harrogate, Yorkshire. This nursing home is part of a national group, and offers accommodation and care for elderly with nursing needs and with dementia.
You will be either an experienced Deputy Manager, or a competent Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead Nurse wanting to step up and progress in your career.
This is the ideal opportunity for a nurse who wants to develop personally and move on to a larger home in the future. This home is currently for less than 30 residents.
As an RGN or RMN - Deputy Manager, your duties will include:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guideline
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
- Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
As an RGN or RMN - Deputy Manager, you must:
- Be a registered nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- Have recent experience working in a nursing home
- Be able to demonstrate good clinical and people management skills
- Shown stability and commitment in your previous roles by staying for a significant period of time
- Have a current, valid registration with the NMC
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: [Click here to apply] or email: [Click here to apply]