RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Full Time - Pontyclun, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales - £16.20 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join this medium sized care home in Pontyclun as Staff Nurse.
This independent, private home provides care to 38 residents with both age related needs and physical disability.
As an RGN or RMN, you will have experience working with diagnoses such as ABI, Huntington's disease, Motor Neurone and MS. You will be competent across a range of clinical and theoretical areas of nursing and be competent working autonomously.
As part of a small independent company you will receive outstanding levels of support both personally and professionally.
Benefits of this RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse include:
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary
- Thorough induction and comprehensive training programme
- Support through revalidation process
- Career development opportunities
The role of the RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A registered nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK