RGN or RSCN - Community Paediatric Nurse - Complex Care - Dorset - Salary up to £34,000 per annum
Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive training and development, mileage paid
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( Children's Branch ) or Registered Sick Children's Nurse ( RSCN ) with significant post registration experience to join this specialist community complex care provider as Complex Community Paediatric Nurse. You will have experience working in a similar role or in a district, community HDU/ICU setting. You will be working across Dorset.
As Registered Nurse in this role, you will be assessing, planning and providing complex nursing care package to meet the needs of the patients in your care.
You will be experienced in supporting and delivering complex care packages and will be experienced in stoma, tracheostomy, and ventilator care amongst others. You will also be expected to maintain patient confidentiality at all times and pro-actively work to develop health promotion materials within the hospital.
The benefits of this RGN or RSCN - Community Paediatric Nurse role include:
- Generous salary package
- 40p per mile paid
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
Responsibilities for the RGN or RSCN - Community Paediatric Nurse:
- Providing and developing complex care packages to acutely ill patients in their home
- Educating and supporting healthcare staff and carers in providing relevant care
- Working as part of the on call rota
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
- Be expected to have a thorough understanding of clinical and theoretical developments within nursing practice and be experienced in providing clinical leadership and direction to others
- Be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively and deliver consistently high levels of care.
The ideal RGN or RSCN - Community Paediatric Nurse will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RSCN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role or a complex care setting
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Full & Clean UK driving license
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: [Click here to apply] or email: [Click here to apply]