Registered Nurse RGN
We are looking to recruit an RGN Nurse on behalf of a Nursing Home in Rhyl, North Wales.
We are looking for an experienced Nurse to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents within a nursing, residential and respite care home for the elderly.
* Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and policies and procedures
* Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
* Establish and maintain good relationships with the residents, their relatives and staff
* Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
* Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
* Competitive hourly rate - £16 per hour
* NMC PIN reimbursed
* Free parking
* Support with re-validation
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Uniform provided
We are looking for an RGN qualified Registered Nurse, ideally with experience within a nursing home environment
There are full time hours available working 33 or 44 hours per week and we currently have a day and night position available. Part time contracts are also available.
For further details, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on [Click here to apply] and send your CV (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.