RGN/RMN Unit Manager, Smethwick, Birmingham
Salary £27k - £35k
Experts2care are seeking a nurse qualified RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Manager to set up and run a new 11 bed severe Challenging Behaviour unit within a lovely, well established elderly Nursing Home. The home is independently owned and prides itself in offering high quality care for the elderly.
Main duties and responsibilities for RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Manager:
As RGN/RMN Unit Manager:
- You will work closely with the owner, Home Manager, local hospitals and authorities plus CQC and multi-disciplinary teams to develop this unit from start up.
- You will recruit your team of staff
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit within the home, including maintaining accurate records residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in maintaining the care home’s profile within the community
Main requirements for RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Manager:
- Nurse qualified with current PIN number
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
- You’ll have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
- An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families
- Prior experience of a start up situation would be highly beneficial
- Experience of working with those with Challenging Behaviour is essential
A good range of benefits are available
Experts2care are a specialist recruitment company focusing on Nursing, Management and Senior Management roles within Care Homes and Private Hospitals. We aim to cut out the hassle and be your search and selection PA, cherry picking the best jobs and approaching clients to explore possibilities. With over twenty years of specialist recruitment experience we are the experts in finding you that ideal opportunity by working as your job search partner, often on an exclusive basis.
To submit an application please click on the 'Apply' button below or contact Sophie on [Click here to apply] for a friendly and confidential chat.