Registered Nurse - RMN - Male Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit - Harrogate, West Yorkshire - Salary up to £33,000 per annum plus enhancements
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to work on a male PICU ward in Harrogate, West Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RMN who is looking for a new challenging position within the mental health field.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment