Registered Nurse (RMN) (medical and nursing)
Eclypse Recruitment is looking to recruit a permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work in an excellent low secure, 21 bedded unit based in Glasgow to provide quality, inspiring care to patients and delivering value. You will enable patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Our client is looking for the best to come and join their fantastic team in Glasgow. They are looking for someone who can provide person centred care and treatment programmes for people with a primary diagnosis of mental disorder including:
• Patients with a Forensic History.
• Personality Disorders.
• Challenging Behaviours longer term care and risk management.
• Mild Learning Disabilities.
• Patients requiring medication stabilisation and quickly returned to the referring unit
• You will be working in a purpose built 21 bed independent low secure hospital is for patients between the age of 16-65 who may be liable to be detained under the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003.
• The hospital delivers high quality care and treatment for men and women in gender specific wards with en suite facilities in all bedrooms. The hospital is superbly designed to maximise communal living space for patients as well as providing activity rooms for the facilitation of therapeutic programmes.
• Our client has a first class multi-disciplinary team to provide the highest quality treatment. This includes a full time Consultant Psychiatrist, a full time Clinical Psychologist and Assistant Psychologist, a full time Occupational Therapist, full time Activities Coordinator and experienced Nursing staff.
• You will need to be flexible with working patterns, you will be required to work rotational shifts of days and nights.
• A minimum of 2 years post registration experience is essential.
In return you will be given the following:
• Salary at approx. £30,000
• Just drive scheme A Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• 25 days annual leave plus
KEYWORDS: medical and nursing, RMN, Staff Nurse, Mental Health, Glasgow, Scotland, Rehab, Hospital, Psychosis, Learning Disabilities, Personality Disorders, Risk Management, medical and nursing