£24,000 to £29,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with a leading private hospital provider seeking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse in Birmingham.
The service is a private hospital which specialises with caring for those with Bipolar, Manic Depression, Challenging Behaviour, Mental Health Condition and Schizophrenia.
- To meet associated national guidelines and fully abide by their guidance and be fully conversant with the Code of Practice of the post holder’s professional body.
- To adhere to and promote the policies, procedures and guidelines produced by in relation to practice and more general issues.
- To help monitor and review, modify and improve practice, ensuring the highest possible standards of care are maintained.
- To participate in any on duty or out-of-hours rosters as require
- Promote effective use of communication in line with agreed policies and CQC.
- Engage in clinical practice on a regular basis to enhance clinical relationships and maintain personal practice skills.