RMN or RNLD - Ward Manager - CAMHS - Mental Health Hospital - Ticehurst, East Sussex - Up to £40,000 per annum + up to £5,000 in bonuses
£1,000 golden handshake | £1,000 loyalty bonus | £2,000 relocation bonus | £1,000 loan offered
I am currently recruiting for a highly skilled and experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) to take on a Ward Manager role in East Sussex.
This is a challenging but rewarding role that comes with excellent benefits. The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care, together with an extensive range of therapies.
The benefits of this RMN or RNLD - Ward Manager role include:
- £1,000 golden handshake bonus in month 1
- £1,000 loyalty bonus in month 12
- £1,000 loan offered to all new starters (paid back over 5 months without interest)
- £2,000 relocation bonus
- Free accommodation for a month
The RMN or RNLD - Ward Manager will be expected to:
- Promote, monitor and implement standards for patient care within the ward/unit environment, evaluating through clinical governance and audit.
- Provide clinical leadership, positive role modelling to the ward team, ensuring effective communication across the multidisciplinary team, through supervision, mentoring and appraisal.
- Ensure all CPA, risk assessment, HONOS/HoNOSCA and other agreed outcome measures are an integral part of the patients care and that it is monitored and updated on a regular basis.
- Develop and lead regular patient feedback mechanisms e.g. satisfaction surveys, outcome studies, community meetings and patient forums.
- Ensure all patient data is entered on time within the appropriate database.
- Provide information as requested to the SMT or Central staff for Quality data collection.
The successful RMN or RNLD - Ward Manager will have:
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- Extensive clinical and management experience
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong "can do" attitude
- A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
- Enable and encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies