New opportunity for an RMN/RGN/RNLD to join a Treatment Recovery Centre in the Cheshire area supporting people with a range of mental health conditions.
Responsibilities include: -
• To take charge of the service in the absence of the Clinical Lead and Senior Nurse Practitioner to ensure its smooth running and that standards of care are maintained
• To assess, plan, implement and evaluate programs with service users, and to ensure that support is provided in accordance with individual plans for the people we support
• To establish and maintain good relationships between the people we support, relatives and staff
• To ensure the delivery of an individualised treatment plan for the people we support
• To deliver on medication management as per the company Policies and Procedures for Medicine Management, NMC and The Care Quality Commission