RSCN - Neonatal & Paediatric Nurse - Wales - £29.12 - £48.29 per hour
We have positions available across the following locations: Welshpool, Brecon, Carmarthen, Haverfordwest, Swansea, Bridgend, Cardiff, Barry, Newport, Pontypridd, Merthyr Tydfil, Caerphilly, Monmouth, Abergavenny and Oswestry - Shrewsbury.
We have multiple opportunities within the NHS sector to become part of our contract nursing division at Liquid Healthcare. We are currently recruiting for Neonatal and Paediatric nurses in Wales. Availability of shifts can be tailored to each individual nurse dependent on availability. We have ad hoc shifts and the potential for longer term placements for those interested.
We are looking for honest, flexible and committed Neonatal and Paediatric nurses who have post qualified experience working with either newborns, infants, children or adolescents.
Benefits of this RSCN role include:
- Transparent and competitive pay rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Free uniform
- Flexibility in available shifts with further opportunities
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place*
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful RSCN will have experience of:
- Working with newborn infants born with a variety of problems ranging from prematurity, birth defects, infection, cardiac malformations, and surgical problems
- Focused care for infants, children, and adolescents who suffer from chronic or acute illnesses and conditions. Experience of caring for patients with specific needs, such as oncology patients, developmentally disabled patients, or special needs children
As a RSCN you MUST:
- Be NMC registered
- Be Eligible to work in the UK
- Be a flexible, honest and committed individual
- Have post qualified experience
- Meet all compliance criteria set by Liquid Healthcare and NHS framework standards
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.