School Nurse - Rate of pay per hour £ 34.07 up to £ 42.03
Ambition24hours has been established for over 11 years and supplies PCT’s; Councils; NHS Trusts; Nursing & Residential homes throughout the UK. We pride ourselves in competitive pay rates; our years of experience and expertise in the medical recruitment industry.
- Child Health Screening and Surveillance Programme for Schools
- Schools Immunisation Programme
- National campaigns as directed by Government e.g. Men C
- Health Promotion based on National and Local Targets
- Curricular Input
- Identifying and targeting support to vulnerable and socially excluded children
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Needs
- Education, advice and support
- Children and Young People
- Parents and Families
- Education Staff
- To identify and assess health needs of pupils through formal and informal surveillance in order to decrease preventable causes of ill health and provide best practice care for children and young peoples specific health needs when in school.
- To facilitate the child or young person with health needs to be able to participate as fully as possible in the curriculum and other school activities.
- To minimise the effects of common childhood ailments and disabilities in order to enhance pupils school life and education.
- To provide information, support and advice on health issues to parents, children, teachers and where appropriate to be involved in curriculum planning for health related topics.
Working for our agency is beneficial because you manage who own time. Ambition 24 Hours operates 24 hours a day, which means you can contact a consultant anytime of the day or night. Our agency appreciates your qualification and experience in the health care field and as such understands the importance of quality pay rate for quality staffing.