Scrub / Theatre RGN
Up to £28,000-32,000
Full / Part Time - 34-37.5 hours per week
Eclypse Recruitment is looking for a Scrub Nurse / Theatre Nurse based in the Preston or Lancashire region to work for an exceptional independent hospital. Our client is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services who have a range of acute hospitals and Treatment Centres across the UK.
Our client is looking to recruit a number of full and part time experienced Scrub Nurse / Theatre RGN to join their ever-growing, friendly operating theatre team. Whether you are a Theatre Nurse or ODP, our client will rewarded you with real job satisfaction. This allows the service to offer a wide range of treatments and services. On site, there are two fully equipped ultra clean air theatres, an endoscopy and small treatment room. This outstanding hospital that specialises in Orthopaedic procedures especially Arthroscopy, Hip, Knee Replacement and Upper Limb Surgery; and offers rapid access to Breast Care services.
Our client will provide a very wide range of surgical procedures, ranging in complexity; therefore, you will preferably have x2 of three skills in Anaesthetics, Recovery or Scrub. You will have the opportunity to work alongside the regions most highly regarded Consultants.
You will need to possess the below:
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Applicants must be HPC registered.
- Have proven post registration experience.
- Applicant must be qualified to RGN Level 1 or equivalent ODP qualification.
- The ability to provide guidance, support and leadership to newly qualified staff in the department when necessary.
- Ensuring every patient receives the very best care and experience. Our client prefers their theatre staff to be as multi-skilled as possible, most important is that you are experienced and confident in a variety of surgical procedures, or are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision. A number of Theatre Nurses/ODPs have been promoted from within and gone on to secure Theatre Team Leader posts. You will need to be:
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated with a variety of experience in a Theatre setting.
- Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills and have the ability to plan the work of others
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
- Be flexible in your approach to your work
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Team leadership skills
- The ability to participate in on-call duties
- Have proven post registration experience
- Assist in all aspects of Scrub nursing through a variety of specialities
- Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification would be an advantage Our client commits to their employees well-being through training, support and reward. They offer employees a market competitive basic salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary package
- Fantastic CPD and Training program
- Opportunity to progress your career.
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training & development
- Free parking
- Subsidised staff restaurant
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please contact Ellie Conlon at Eclypse Recruitment on 0161 804 7555 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
KEY WORDS: ODP, Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery, Theatre Nurse, Scrub / Theatre RGN, Staff Nurse, Greater Manchester, Private Hospital, Chorley, ODP / Theatre Nurse, medical and nursing, ODP / Theatre Nurse, medical and nursing, Scrub / Theatre RGN, medical and nursing, Chorley