Permanent 37.5 hours
Up to £32,000
Are you an experienced scrub nurse looking for a new challenge?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a private hospital with state of the art facilities?
TTM Healthcare is proud to working in partnership with a leading private hospital based in Greater Manchester.
Our client is one of the UK's leading private hospital groups with locations throughout the UK.
The hospital offers treatment to patients who require medical or surgical intervention. They operate within state of the art facilities equipped with the latest technology.
The hospital performs complex surgeries to patients with exceptional aftercare for both inpatient and outpatients.
We are looking to recruit a scrub nurse to work in the operating theatre department. You will be working alongside the Theatre Manager and you will be responsible for assessing, planning and implementing the right standards of care to all patients undergoing surgical procedures.
Your daily routine will involve:
- Preparing all the equipment and instruments according to the needs of the patients and the surgeons specifications
- Updating the surgeons preference cards
- Ensuring all equipment is checked prior to use
- Report any faults immediately
- Working as part of a multi-disciplined team
- You may also be assigned to other adhoc duties as and when required by senior team members
- At least 1 years proven scrub experience
- Confident scrubbing across multiple specialities
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Steph al TTM Healthcare on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]