TTM Healthcare is working with one of the countries leading NHS hospitals specialising in Orthopaedics. The hospital is currently looking to recruit a Scrub Nurses specializing in Major Orthopaedics.
Our client is offering a 3-6 month block booking and will accommodate a nurse who would be looking for part time or full time hours.
As a Scrub Nurse you will prepare the operating room for the patient, setting up the tools and making sure the theatre is sterile. As Scrub nurses you will also assist the surgical team by donning sterile masks, gloves and gowns as well as aid the physician by passing instruments during surgery. Working with this NHS client you will be working with some of the most skilled and experienced nurses in this specialist field in one of the most renowned major orthopaedic hospitals in the country.
To apply for this role as a Scrub Nurse you should have the following requirements:
- Trained in Major Orthopaedics
- A clean DBS registered on the update service.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the UK within the last 3 years
- Excellent communication and English language skills
- Be registered with the NMC with no restrictions
- Have Practical and Mandatory training
As a TTM Agency nurse and you will benefit from all of the below:
- Regular scheduled shifts or hours available to suit personal circumstances
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the Market
- Training and upskilling opportunities
- Personal and Professional development from our team of experienced Recruitment consultants
- 24/7 on call service
- Weekly Payment structure
- Competitive hourly rates
- Referral Bonuses up to £500
Apply today to start your new role.
Not for you? Do you know someone who would love our Jobs?
TTM Healthcare offer referral bonuses of up to £500. Please feel free to share our details with all your Nursing and Healthcare friends and colleagues…T&C`s apply …
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer