TTM Healthcare is working with one of the leading NHS hospitals in The North East. The hospital is currently looking to recruit a number of Scrub Nurses that are skilled in the following areas:
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Paediatric surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Trauma and orthopaedic surgery
- Vascular surgery
You will be working a 3-6 month block booking and as an agency nurse you can work either part time or full time hours to fit around you availability.
As a Scrub Nurse you will prepare the operating room for the patient, setting up the tools and making sure the theatre is sterile. As Scrub nurses you will also assist the surgical team by donning sterile masks, gloves and gowns as well as aid the physician by passing instruments during surgery. Working with this NHS client you will be working with some of the most skilled and experienced nurses in this specialist field in one of the most renowned major orthopaedic hospitals in the country.
To apply for this role you should have the following requirements:
- A DBS registered on the update service.
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in the UK within the last 3 years
- Excellent communication and English language skills
- Be registered with the NMC with no restrictions
- Have Practical and Mandatory training
As a TTM Agency nurse you will benefit from all of the below:
- Regular scheduled shifts and hours to suit your availability
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the Market
- Training and upskilling opportunities
- Personal and Professional development from our team of experienced Recruitment consultants
- 24/7 on call service
- Weekly Payment structure
- Competitive hourly rates
- Referral Bonuses up to £500
Apply today to put yourself forward for this great opportunity.
Not for you? Do you know someone who would love our Jobs?
TTM Healthcare offer a competitive referral bonus of up to £500, please feel free to share our details with all your Nursing friends and colleagues.. T & C's apply..
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer