This facility is one of the UK's largest acute private hospitals. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility covers a broad range of specialities including: Neurosurgery, Cardiac Care, Orthopaedics, Acute Neurological Rehabilitation and Gynaecology. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a forward thinking Senior 1 Neuro Occupational Therapist to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registration with HCPC.
- Post registration experience as an Occupational Therapist with considerable experience in the field of neurology including stroke and head injury rehabilitation.
- Experience of working with acute neurological patients within an in-patient setting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the flexibility to respond to the needs of the department & service.
- Continuous professional development in the field of Neurology/Rehab/OT.
- Experience in providing teaching to colleagues.
This is a permanent full time role - 37.5 hours per week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.