Are you an Experienced MRI Radiographer?
Do you want a highly competitive salary working in Central London?
Wanting to work with state of the art equipment including 3 Tesla Scanner?
Sounds like you, get in touch today!!
You will undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. You will provide expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients. While also maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
- Minimum 18 months experience in MRI
- Competent use of imaging equipment
- Working within a multi-disciplined team
- Experience working with Imaging Equipment
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration
- To be without clinical risk in respect of the equipment being used (no metallic implants, pacemaker etc.)
- Demonstrable flexibility to work the shifts required
- Proven diligence in CPD activity
- Be prepared to undertake National travel to attend
- training courses
- Be resident in an area which is reasonably commutable to the location of the role
- Eligibility to drive in the UK
- Competitive salary: £30,000-£36,000
- 27 days holiday
- Generous flexible benefits package including :Private medical insurance, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
- We are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
- The opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development.
- This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: email@example.com From the UK: [Click here to apply]
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto [Click here to apply]
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.