Senior Staff Nurse required in Morecambe, £16 per hour, Days and Nights, 44 hours per week.
Elderly, Dementia, General, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within a fully CQC complaint nursing home in Morecambe, Lancashire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia, also those who require nursing or personal care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.