Senior Staff Nurse
Wards-Medical & Surgical
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Up to £31,000 dependant on experience
Your career if you if you make the right choice could be with this leading private hospital organisation.
Multiple specialties. Various locations. Leading consultants.
Our client has over 200 locations all across the UK & are able to offer Nurses roles in various areas including Theatre, Ward and Outpatients. They cover a range of medical and surgical specialties including Orthopaedics, Oncology, Cardiac, Cosmetic, Ophthalmology, and Paediatric & General. They are a not for profit organisation who continuously reinvest their profits not only into the improving the business, but also into the people who work there.
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Staff Nurse to work across the medical and surgical wards of the hospital based in Wessex, just outside Southampton. The hospital itself boasts 50 en-suite rooms, 8 Theatres, endoscopy suite, large imaging department and ophthalmology suite.
Our client is looking for nurses with experience of working in a surgical setting dealing with patients pre and post-operative. You will work across multiple specialties so will be given the opportunity to really broaden your skill set.
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Experience working in surgical ward, pre-assessment or outpatient's department
- Through understanding of clinical standards
- Experience of working within the above areas
- Attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Act now and you will be on your way to securing a new role that will offer you:
- Keep up to date with advances in Nursing Practices and comply with NMC guidelines
- Work in accordance with Clinical Governance and COSHH guidelines
- Take responsibility for individual patient care by using the Roper, logan and Tierney Models.
- Epidural, Venepuncture, Cannulation and IV
- ILS, ALS
- Competent in pre and post-operative care
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Participate in induction of new Nurses
Don't miss out and forward your CV now to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Clara on 0203-582-1406.
- Healthcare Plan
- Flexible Pension
- Gym membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- Retirement Savings