Senior Radiographer looking for a Hospital to Invest in your Mammography Career?
Wanting to work Monday to Friday 8am-4pm?
Do you want to develop your skills in Mammography, along with a Post Graduate?
This is the opportunity for you!
TTM Healthcare is extremely excited to be working with a Trust that is offering Senior Radiographers to progress in Mammography in the Lincoln Area.
This NHS Hospital is currently being upgraded, and offers wonderful training and benefits to its highly motivated and enthusiastic staff. The radiology department encompasses a range of services including x-ray, computerised tomography (CT), breast imaging, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound and fluoroscopy.
They pride themselves on being friendly and supportive to our staff, especially those who have recently joined our teams. You will gain a wide range of experience and learn and develop from working in a busy District General Hospital.
These are full time permanent positions. Normal Working Hours of Mon-Fri. Overtime on weekends on a Voluntary Basis.
- DCR (Diagnostic radiography)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mammography Highly Desirable
- Full HCPC
- Competency in the undertaking of Stereotactic breast core biopsies.
- Dexterity, co-ordination and sensory skills for positioning/manipulation of patients and equipment to fine tolerances.
- Demonstrates knowledge of evidence based best practice.
- Experience of working in a team, as graduate (or equivalent) or undergraduate.
- Highly developed customer care skills.
- Ability to identify, plan and organise workload for self and others to maintain effective service in sub-speciality.
- Great working environment
- Post Graduate in Mammography
- Training and development
- Competitive Salary
- NHS Benefits
- Strong European Community already present
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £200 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call [Click here to apply]
to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.