Senior Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Nursing
£16 - £18 per hour
Full and Part Time avalable
Are you an experienced Mental Health Nurse with a passion for improving the lives of your patients? If so, we are able to offer a Senior Nurse - RMN position with rates of pay well above market rates.
We are currently looking to fill a Senior RMN position within a state of the art Locked Rehabilitation unit for males and Females with a variety of Mental Health and personality disorder related issues. The Hospital is ideally located in the centre of Loughborough and can be reached by train and bus.
The company is an East Midlands based Care group with over 40 services across the region, including: Private Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Supported Living and Specialist Learning Disabilities Schools. The range and locality of services mean this is a great organisation for offering realistic career progression and variation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Taking day to day leadership responsibility for the clinical and operational running of a ward within the service, ensuring care and treatment needs are met and task allocation is completed.
• Contributing towards MDT working, by providing nursing knowledge and inputs to a range MDT processes
• Acting as Primary Nurse to a small number of patients, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input they receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
• Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes such as CPA's, MHA Hospital Managers Hearings and First Tier MHA Review Tribunals.
• Contributing to risk assessment and management, to enable positive risk taking and care pathway planning.
• Contributing towards a programme of on-going clinical improvement, through participation is CPD events, governance and audit arrangements.
SN - RMN - SR - 1039