This facility is one of London's most prominent and newly-refurbished acute private hospitals. This prestigious hospital is renowned as one of the best equipped multidisciplinary private hospitals in London. It provides outstanding medical and surgical specialities as well as a purpose built intensive care unit and a range of theatre units all supported by world class doctors, nurses and allied health professionals. This hospital prides itself on patient care and providing the best support possible for patients.
Our client is seeking a passionate and professional Senior Staff Nurse to join the Imaging department, they will need to report to the Clinical Nurse specialist and will provide a customer-oriented high quality nursing service to the patients and service users. The role will require rotation throughout all of the imaging modalities and throughout all of the imaging sites.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a BSc (or equivalent) in Nursing and hold a current UK NMC registration meeting PREP requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to theatre/Imaging nursing through CPD/protocol development within a radiology area.
- Have a portfolio of relevant CPD
- Have experience in mentoring.
- Post Graduate qualification within imaging or another relevant area
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.