Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Senior Staff Nurse
Salary: £24,800 - £35,500 per annum (£14.50 - £15.50 per hour) - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a skilled and enthusiastic Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work in a modern nursing home located in Durham. This service offers a warm, friendly environment to all residents and has bright, airy lounges and communal areas for all to enjoy.
This home provides person-centred care to individuals with a range of needs, including residential, nursing, intermediate and palliative care for the elderly. They can also care for individuals on a short-term or respite basis. The home prides itself in the high quality of care that they provide the residents and the Home Manager is looking for a passionate nurse to join their friendly team of staff.
The manager is very flexible and can accommodate both full and part time hours and both nights and day shifts are available.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered) with some experience post-qualification, ideally in a nursing home environment although this is not essential. All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.