Senior Theatre Practitioner
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Exceptional Nurse, Exciting Career, Extraordinary Hospital
Let TTM guide you towards this exciting opportunity in the private sector.
Our client is one of the largest independent healthcare providers based in the beautifully picturesque area of Kent. The hospital itself is easily accessible from surrounding towns and counties and is within commutable distance to Central London. The hospital itself is at the forefront of innovation and currently boasts 5 Theatres, 2 Endoscopy suites, 72 in patient's rooms, Critical Care unit and a large diagnostic and imaging department all equipped with state of the art technology.
Their award winning facilities specialise in all areas of patient care from routine procedures to most challenging and complex cases. They currently cover a wide range of surgical procedures in Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Plastics, Gynaecology, Urology and Cardiac
We are currently looking to a Senior Theatre Practitioner to join the team. You will be required to work across all of the specialities listed in Anaesthetics, Scrub or Recovery when required, ensuring the hospitals high standards of care at met at all times.
Your role will involve
Working hours are rotational shifts as per the need of the service.
- Assisting in a wide range of surgical specialties and ideally be flexible across disciplines
- The ability to communicate effectively to other departments to ensure the sooth running of the unit
- Ensuring high standards of infection control are maintained at all times
- Assessing, planning and implementing necessary actions for patient care requirements
They are keen to promote people within and currently have an exciting progression package in lace with a formal and structured plan designed specifically for each individual employee.
To be considered for this role you would have:
Apply Now to avail of these great benefits…
- Registered General Nursing or ODP
- Proficient in assisting across multiple specialties.
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic and have good leadership skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Healthcare Plan
- Life Assurance
- Sick Pay
- Gym Membership
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on 0203-582-1406 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]