Sister / Charge Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Bellshill - near to Glasgow / Hamilton
Salary: Circa £28,500 per annum £1000 Welcome Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Hours: Full-Time hours (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent position
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Registered Nurse to work as a Sister / Charge Nurse within a varied and reputable Nursing Home based in Bellshill. Split across different units, the Nursing Home offers long-term general nursing, dementia nursing, respite / day care and convalescence care for residents in a warm, therapeutic environment. They also provide care for individuals with Parkinson's. The home has been specifically designed with the needs of the patients in mind. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
The home has achieved a good reputation for care quality in the community. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for a competent nurse who shares this passion and wishes to pursue their senior nursing career in a fantastic leading organisation.
The home is easily accessible from Glasgow, Hamilton, East Kilbride, Coatbridge, Motherwell and Rutherglen.
There is a £1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses joining this home.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.