Are you dreaming to work in Brighton? This is your great opportunity!
Outpatient Sister/Charge Nurse
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Up to £40,000 dependant on experience
Your career if you make the right choice could be with this leading private hospital organisation.
Multiple specialties. Various locations. Leading consultants.
Our client has over 200 locations all across the UK & are able to offer Nurses roles in various areas including Theatre, Ward and Outpatients. They cover a range of medical and surgical specialties including Orthopaedics, Oncology, Cardiac, Cosmetic, Ophthalmology, and Paediatric & General. They are a not for profit organisation who continuously reinvest their profits not only into the improving the business, but also into the people who work there.
We are currently looking to an Outpatient Sister/Charge Nurse to work within the outpatient department of the hospital. The hospital itself boasts 56 en-suite rooms, 4 Theatres, outpatient department, large imaging department and ophthalmology suite.
Our client is looking for nurses with experience of working in theatre as a scrub nurse and nurses who have a diverse skill set in terms of specialties they are competent across.
The role will involve occasional weekend and evening clinics.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience
- Experience of working within an outpatients department preferable
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Act now and you will be on your way to securing a new role that will offer you:
- Keep up to date with advances in Nursing Practices and comply with NMC guidelines
- Previous experience of managing a department
- Working towards mentorships course ideally
- Be up to date on current issues within gynaecology
- Phlebotomy, Cannulation and experience of managing clients requiring epidural analgesia
- Adopt a holistic approach to patients
- Work in accordance with Clinical Governance and COSHH guidelines
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times
Don't miss out and forward your CV now to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Healthcare Plan
- Gym membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- Retirement Savings
or call Ivana on 0203-582-1405.