Are you an experienced Senior Oncology Nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity? Are you interested in working for a prestigious healthcare provider based in central London?
If so read on! This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
TTM Healthcare is proud to be working alongside an award winning private hospital group to recruit a Sister/Charge Nurse to work within their advanced oncology facilities based in Central London. You will be working in a state of the art hospital as a member of a dedicated team providing world class care.
As a nurse here, you will have time to spend with your patients and to really get to know them and deliver their care in the best possible way. You will also actively work with your team to mentor and enhance the learning of your more junior nurses.
Your duties will include (but not be restricted to):
- Ensure that the environment is safe and therapeutic.
- Under take a first level assessment to determine the needs of both the patient and their family.
- Help to coordinate the team to ensure that all patients have a smooth stay.
- Work closely with a larger team of health professional to ensure patients care is planned and delivered as required.
- Support the senior management team and take responsibility in their absence.
- Support and teach nursing staff.
- Ensure that documentation if completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
In order to be suitable for this role you must have a relevant nursing qualification with a valid NMC pin and no restrictions on your practice.
Previous Oncology experience is a must as is a post registration course in Oncology. You will also be required to have a chemotherapy course. Experience in palliative and pain management would be beneficial.
Previous work in a managerial capacity is preferred.
This is a full time role and will follow a rotational shift pattern. Weekend and nightshift work will be included in this pattern.
Salary will be paying up to £50,000 depending on experience. A shift allowance and excellent company benefits are also included. Comprehensive relocation assistance is on offer for the right candidate.
Apply now or call Laura on 01200438004 for more information