Specialty Doctors in ENT
£37,547 - £70,018
Stunning location, scenery and great lifestyle!
[Click here to apply]
Superb working conditions
Excellent career development
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Take a clinical lead in the development of the ENT Department alongside other staff
- Communicate with Consultants, Ward Managers, Nurses and other professions both hospital and community based.
- Participate in screening and assessment of admissions, referrals from GPs and ED.
- Undertake minor and intermediate procedures with Consultant supervision
- Prescribe appropriate medicine and therapy
- Attend Consultant ward-rounds
- Assist Consultants at out-patient clinics and undertake reviews as appropriate
- Active participation in clinical audit, quality, clinical guidelines/pathways, professional development, and appraisal and risk management.
- To work with other departments and outside agencies as required in contributing to the objectives of the ENT service.
- Attend multi disciplinary team meetings
- MBBS or equivalent
- GMC registration (or eligible to secure GMC registration)
- MRCS / Part MRCS or PLAB 1&2
- Minimum 4 years full time post graduate experience
- Minimum of 18 months of continuous ENT experience
- Knowledge of clinical aspects of ENT
- Knowledge and management of common and acute ENT conditions
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills