Stunning location, scenery and great lifestyle!
[Click here to apply]
Superb working conditions
Excellent career development
- To provide unscheduled care services for patients presenting to the Elderly Care clinics.
- To liaise closely with all services regarding the care of frail, older patients with on-going care as appropriate and continuity of medical guidance and support to multi-disciplinary community services.
- To liaise with GPs when appropriate as part of the assessment and discharge processes in relation to individual patient care.
- To ensure the requirement of follow up investigations is communicated to the patient's GP and local support teams.
- To take appropriate action based on the results of investigations.
- Develop with the patient a care plan for health to establish treatment regimes.
- With other medical and nursing staff to monitor clinical progress of patients.
- Teaching and supervision of Junior staff where needed
- MBBS or equivalent
- MD / DNB in Internal medicine / Geriatrics
- MRCP / Part MRCP or PLAB 1&2
- Minimum 3 years full time post graduate experience
- Minimum of 18 months of continuous Geriatrics medicine experience
- GMC registration (or eligible to secure GMC registration)
- Efficiency in Teamwork and equally good communication skills