About The Facility
Develop your nursing career with HCA Healthcare UK - World's largest private acute and complex care hospital group and winners of 'The Best Private Healthcare provider 2016' and 'Best International Cancer Services' provider 2016
The Harley Street Clinic is one of the most prestigious and respected private hospitals in London, specialising in complex, cancer, cardiac and neuroscience, care for both adults and children. With the most advanced medical equipment and the largest private paediatric ITU in the country, it's no surprise we attract some of the finest specialist consultants from many of London's major teaching hospitals.
The Molecular Imaging Team consists of approx 8 nuclear medicine radiographers/ technologists. A large amount of diagnostic tests take place, scanning both children and adults. Specialist machinery includes x2 Gamma scanners, PETCT.
The successful applicant will have access to all of HCA's fantastic benefits. On top of this the successful candidate will work within an established organization based in one of London's most renowned medical locations and known worldwide for its outstanding service.
This exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse will allow the successful candidate to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care within the Harley Street Clinic. You would be working within the Molecular Imaging team providing clinical support and assisting with procedures.
This is a full time post, working shifts between 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
The salary range for this role is £31,630 - £35,822 dependent on experience.
closing date for applications:19th March 2017
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs
- Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
- Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives
- Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work
- To maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse Level 1
- UKCC Registration and PREP requirements
- ENB course/experience relevant to specialist area desirable
- Phlebotomy training desirable
- Previous experience in a Radiology or Molecular Imaging department is desirable but not essential
About The Individual
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate a willingness to support others. The will work well in a team, showing openness and mutual respect with a professional approach to work.