Registered Nurse - RMN / RGN / RNLD (newly-qualified or experienced)
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Salary: £15.48 per hour (£29,000 - £38,600 per annum) paid breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further details: We are currently looking for either newly-qualified or experienced Registered Nurses for a beautiful nursing home based in Tunbridge Wells. The property has been fully refurbished and extended, and has achieved an excellent, fully-compliant CQC report. This home provides distinct high quality care packages such as nursing and palliative care for elderly residents. You will benefit from specialist palliative care training so that you can provide residents with the best possible care.
The staff team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer. You will receive pay enhancements for working overtime.
Employee Benefits include:
- Paid breaks
- Free parking on site
- Annual reimbursement of your NMC Pin renewal fee (£120)
- Assistance with revalidation of professional practice with the NMC
- Voluntary benefits scheme offering your excellent retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide (allowing you to make saving of up to £1,500 a year).
- Free access to Nursing Times platform
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management
- Dementia training programme available to all nurses, which has also been accredited by City and Guilds
- Friendly work environment
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.