Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Care - Oswestry, Shropshire - £16 per hour - Full or Part Time opportunities
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join this elderly and dementia nursing home in Oswestry, Shropshire as a Staff Nurse.
The home provides care for elderly residents with age related nursing needs. As an RGN or RMN, you will be joining one of the country's most well regarded elderly care companies and will be supported in your training and development. You will have a working knowledge and understanding of all current legislation and have an appreciation of how this impacts in your daily role.
Benefits for Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Care include:
- Competitive salary
- Thorough induction and comprehensive training programme
- Support through revalidation process
- Career development opportunities
The role of the Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Care is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Care you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A registered nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: [Click here to apply] or send your CV to [Click here to apply]